Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Update on my writing progress.

Don't have much to report today. I have ten days until my self imposed deadline. Chapter eleven is about a third of the way done. I'm hoping to get the chapter complete tonight.

I've been feeling poorly. The whole family has some sort of sickness with a head cold, headaches and loss of appetite. Then, I've also had a flare up and I woke up this morning with back pain and both knees swelling. Yuck.

My goal for tonight is to finish chapter eleven and outline twelve and thirteen. I'm guessing the story will be fourteen or fifteen chapters long. I also need to finish my last read through/edit of my short story for that contest. My first reader has seen it left me plenty of comments. I love her for her honesty. Then I plan to submit the story to a writer's group online. It will be my first time doing that. I'm a little nervous about that.

No comments: