Saturday, December 20, 2008

Well, it's been a while since I posted. This month has been really busy.

I've got my manuscript all cleaned up and I'm just now trying to get the nerve to bring it to a certain someone's attention. I think they could be the help I need to get it published.

I love to play with photoshop and awhile ago, I made front and back art for the book cover. I know that it won't actually be used, but visualizing my book in printed form is something that has motivated me to keep working on it and improving it.

This is the front of the book. Click the image to see a larger version.

And here is the back cover with a silly picture of me as a place holder for a nice picture. Click the image to take you to a larger version if you wish to actually read the content. :)

No comments: