Saturday, June 7, 2008

Comma Spices & a Site Rec.

When I edit the work of others, I often find this common grammar mistake. I'm really not one to talk, because I have my own love/hate relationship with commas, but I thought I'd bring up this one today.

The comma splice. The thing is, I couldn't possibly describe it better than Grammar Girl. While you are there, I highly recommend bookmarking the site and going back another time to look at the other topics. Great stuff.

On a personal note, I'm still not feeling well. This cold/flu thing has taken the pep right out of me. I feel very tired. But, Vacation Bible School was a big hit and we had at least eighty kids, on my husband bus route, in attendance for all three days. We've met some new families in our neighborhood and they are excited about letting their kids ride the bus to church this Sunday.

No comments: