Friday, June 13, 2008

Got to be Starting Something

Yikes! What is wrong with me? Don't answer that.

Last night, I couldn't sleep. So I sat with my laptop and my plan was to start writing my my WIP. It just wasn't coming, but I had a blank Open Office Writer document in front of me. I decided to try that trick I've read about where you just start typing.

Well, it worked. My muse kicked in. Only trouble is, I got an idea for another story in a different genre. The story is more for grown up woman. I don't know if I'd call it a romance, though there will be some of that in it.

I had a dream, years ago. I woke up telling myself that it would be a great plot for a book. I'm going to attempt to write it.

I'm not abandoning my other story. Once I get going on it, I know I can have the rough draft finished in two weeks tops. I just have to get started again. Hopefully, I'll get a few chapters of this new things down and then I'll be in the mood to start writing the other thing.

No comments: