Tuesday, October 28, 2008

You Wrote How Many Words?

My Young Adult novel turned out to be 36,200 words! It's complete in rough draft. It has a beginning, a middle and an end. There is a plot and there are interesting characters with obstacles and challenges that they have to face. There is more than one moral to the story and both the main characters have grown by the end. There is a fun supportive secondary characters and some of them will be featured in the two books that will follow in the series.

My point of view character changes mainly from the inside while the male main character's changes are brought to our attention from the female character's point of view are are mainly inward, but are clearly seen on the outside.

So now, I'm about ready to open my New Novelist software and get my characters and thoughts down for my Nano Novel.

No comments: